Maroubra Optometrists is a family run practice centrally located at the main bus stop, 874 Anzac Parade at the heart of Maroubra Junction. Husband and wife optometrists, Kyriacos and Katerina Mavrolefteros, opened the practice in March 1994.
With the support of our patients and the experience of our team of optometrists and support staff, we have built it up to be one of the best practices in Sydney’s eastern suburbs offering:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations.
- Digital Imaging of the front (cornea, conjunctiva) and back (retina) of the eye.
- Visual Field testing.
- Ultrasound measurement of corneal thickness so a more accurate measure of the pressure in the eye can be obtained.
- A most extensive range of fashionable and designer spectacle frames and sunglasses.
- Large selection of children’s frames.
- Latest technology thin and light lenses offering optimal vision.
- Low vision aids.
- Contact lenses fitting and a large stock range of contact lenses for sale
To arrange an appointment please click here Contact Us